Online Audio Mastering
By Engineer David S Eley:
Welcome to the custom built high end analogue/digital online audio mastering service that is TGM Audio. We provide commercial level audio mastering to artists and producers who are targeting the major labels. We specialise in giving music a commercial sounding finish.
Have you come to the right place?
- HIGH END ONLINE AUDIO MASTERING GIVING YOU AN IMPRESSIVE COMMERCIAL FINISH
- PURE CLASS A ANALOGUE PROCESSORS WITH STATE OF THE ART CONVERTERS
- MANY YEARS EXPERIENCE MASTERING A WIDE VARIETY OF MUSIC (SEE MY SHOW REEL)
- COMPLETE ONLINE SERVICE – SECURE AND EASY UPLOAD/DOWNLOAD OF AUDIO FILES
- DIRECT CONTACT WITH MASTERING ENGINEER AT ALL TIMES
We’ll work attentively with you to get the best possible sound for your music. We regard TGM to be a commercial level online audio mastering service. Many tracks that leave this studio go on to do very well in their respective industry; please check out our showreel (available on request). Our studio is perfectly equipped for all music styles; we use large mastering speakers (PMC) in a large treated room, allowing for accurate monitoring across the whole spectrum.
Please note, it’s often the case that a fresh pair of ears (combined with high definition monitoring and an acoustically treated environment) will spot things that may have been missed. If we feel the mix can be improved upon, we’ll provide you with a detailed report on how to get more out of your mix (deposit may be required for new customers).
What is Audio Mastering?
Audio mastering is widely considered to be the most crucial stage in the production process. It is the final opportunity to enhance or repair problems within a mix. This important last step of the production should be carried out by someone who is experienced and is familiar with the problems that may occur. An audio mastering engineer will have fresh ears and can provide an objective approach to a mix. Skilful use of compression and EQ will ensure maximum cohesion and punchiness through out the whole album. Carried out in an acoustically treated room with ultra high definition speakers, an audio mastering engineer can spot things that may have slipped through the producers net. The combined skill, experience and world class audio mastering gear will ensure the final product will translate well to a wide variety of systems.
Why get your audio mastered by TGM?
Having your audio mastered here will give it the power to stand out above the competition. We use some of the nicest analogue mastering gear available; please view the studio spec page.
We’ll give your mix that extra sonic power and a polished sheen, gelling your whole mix together. Class A analogue tube compression and EQ will give your music a rich, warm sound and a fat bottom end that you just can’t get from even the nicest software plugins. Our monitoring system enables us to understand how your music will translate to all other music playing systems, not all monitors can do this. Try TGM Audio Mastering, you’ll be glad you did.
If you’re mix is in need of improvement, in most cases, a detailed review with suggestions will get the mix to a suitable standard for us to begin mastering. We reserve the right to refuse to master audio that doesn’t reach a certain standard after steps have been taken to improve the mix.
Get in Touch:
Read The Book
Are you here looking for tips for doing your own mastering? Or even training to become a professional audio mastering engineer? If so, you need to read our five star rated book on Amazon ‘Pro Audio Mastering Made Easy’ by David S Eley. It’s full of tips and concise instructions on how to master audio like the pros without needing to buy expensive gear.
- Contains hot topics like how to get it REALLY loud and still sound spacious and dynamic.
- Reveals how a mix should sound to produce a commercial volume and radio quality master.
- Explains how psychoacoustic manipulation can be used to spread sound all around the listener.
- Provides you with everything you need to know to get your final sound as big as your fattest tune in your iTunes library.
- Not only focuses on mastering audio, but also mixing and mastering together. There is a dedicated section all about mixing and mastering.